Ingredients 1 29-ounce can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling) 2⁄3 cup coconut sugar (or substitute organic brown sugar) 1⁄4 cup grade-A maple syrup 1⁄2 cup unsweetened apple juice
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 teaspoons lemon juice 1 toothpick Ginger oil 1 toothpick Cinnamon Bark oil 1 toothpick Clove oil
1. Add all ingredients to a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir to combine.
2. Once mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat to a simmer.
3. Cook uncovered 15–20 minutes, stirring occasionally.Taste and adjust spices as desired.
4. Cool completely and use immediately, or store in a glass container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
5. Add this delicious butter to scones, muffins, toast, waffles, pancakes, oatmeal, and more.
Click here to find out more about doTERRA!
Chiropractic, Acupuncture, NAET, Nutrition